Why Your Organization Needs a Business Intelligence Culture
Usually, business intelligence mining is appointed to business developers, account managers or sales. But there is also a lot of business wisdom to be found from other departments of your company, for example, customer service. People that solve customer’s everyday problems and challenges know precisely what customer needs are. This is why you should break these different silos and root business intelligence culture for your whole organisation.
Leading by knowledge requires a lot of raw data that should be cultivated into useful and relevant information for business development purposes. This processing requires more than a few people and preferably also a suitable service that helps you to collect and sort helpful information. Only with relevant information, is it possible to make smart business decisions for the future.
What are the benefits of a company-wide Business Intelligence Culture?
- Every employee of your company could be a pioneer and find more leads for new business opportunities
- It engages employees to take part in the company’s business development
- Employees discover, in practice, how their ideas and work contribute to the success of the company
How to create a Business Intelligence Culture in your company?
- Create a program to reward the employees for the best hints that lead to deals or new ways to sell your product or service
- Share information about the company’s growth strategies and interests in new business areas
- Encourage employees to share their ideas on new business for further development
Would you like to get more Business Intelligence for your team?
You may be wondering how and where you can find this information for business development purposes? Naturally, the information is scattered and tough to find, which is why you need a useful and time-saving solution that can collect and refine this kind of information in one place.
This is where M-Brain’s Intelligence Plaza can help you. The platform gathers all relevant internal and external information in the same place where it can be easily distributed to those who need it most, via dashboards, alerts, and newsletters, for example. This will save you precious time and resources. Plaza is available both on desktop and mobile and supports all employees from top management to the analyst level to understand the most critical factors shaping your company’s future. This solution is truly for the entire organization so that they can also have access to more easily digestible information and news that impacts your business. Develop your business together!
Intelligence Best Practices