GIA Conference Amsterdam 2011 closed with 100% of the attendees recommending the event!
Theme: Creating Business Impact through Strategic Market Intelligence
Dates: May 23-25, 2011
Venue: The Renaissance Hotel and Koepelkerk Conference Center,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Program: Download the Conference Brochure
Interesting topics, a great mix of speakers and the active conference audience created again a successful and interactive GIA Conference in Europe. The 2011 GIA Conference Amsterdam featured executives from Best Buy, Cintas, Cisco Systems, Electrolux, Nycomed, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Randstad, Statoil, T-Systems, TNT Express and TomTom as guest speakers along with GIA’s own experts.
On a scale of 1 to 5, the general assessment for the Amsterdam event was:
- Overall organization of the conference: 4.51
- Relevance of content: 4.3
- Value of content: 4.02
- Networking opportunities: 4.3
How they rated the GIA Conference
How they rated the program (1 to 5)
- Pre-conference workshops 4.70
- Presentations 4.07
- Panel discussion 4.27
- Roundtable sessions 4.07
What else they liked about the event
“Good rythm of attendance; round tables, presentations, panels, and networking. Very good / productive atmosphere.”
“Very actionable takeaways”
“This is the 2nd GIA Conference I have attended and the programme content, the organization and the calibre of the presenters, not to mention the very generous hospitality of GIA are all far superior in comparison to similar events. Well done!”
“The overall level of the content and the fact that this is the only market intelligence conference suitable for professionals who actually want to refine their skills and become better at what they do.”
“Very good quality of content.”
“Looking forward for the next GIA Conference and the inherent insight and new ideas to implement back home.”
”Great 3 days. Well done!”
Here’s what they learned
- how leading companies apply the Key Success Factors of High Impact Market Intelligence to improve their business decision making.
- how to integrate your Market Intelligence program with Sales & Marketing for revenue generation.
- insights into the 2011 Global Market Intelligence Survey to benchmark your company with global peers.
- insights about what you need to know about Market Intelligence in emerging markets.
In addition to case presentations, the GIA Conference included interactive workshops and panel discussions on current hot topics in the area of Strategic Market Intelligence.
The conference focused strictly on delivering best-in-class educational program. There were no exhibition area or vendor/sponsor product presentations.