GIA Conference Düsseldorf 2013 was again a Resounding Success!
Theme: How to Achieve World Class Market Intelligence
Dates: May 13-15, 2013
Venue: Intercontinental Düsseldorf, Germany
Program: Download the Conference Brochure
The worldwide audience of 130 conference attendees, presenters and facilitators from leading global companies again made GIA Conference again a resounding success. Best practices were shared by presenters and facilitators from leading global companies, including Allianz, Associated British Agriculture, Barco, Belgacom, BMW AG, Bosch Power Tools, Bühler, Cintas Corp., Heineken International, IBM Europe, InSites Consulting, Linde Hydraulics, Philips Healthcare, Philips, Global Business & Market Intelligence, and Royal DSM with GIA’s own experts.
Overall, the delegates rated the GIA Conference an incredible average of above 4 out of 5 for all aspects, from its sessions, presentations to its overall administration.
On a scale of 1 to 5, the general assessment for the Düsseldorf event was:
- Overall organization of the conference: 4.64
- Relevance of content: 4.39
- Value of content: 4.21
- Networking opportunities: 4.48
Again a full 100% of attendees would recommend GIA Conferences to others.
“I would like to thank GIA for this excellent event and the opportunity for me and my colleagues to participate. Honestly, I have been deeply impressed by the quality of the speakers, the exclusive networking opportunities and the professional host and organization. I have rarely visited conferences of this quality level ever before (and there were quite a few conferences I have attended).”
– Stefan Hoh, Product Manager, Bühler AG/Switzerland
How they rated the program (1 to 5)
- Pre-conference workshops 4.70
- Presentations 4.25
- Panel discussion 4.33
- Roundtable sessions 4.19
What else they liked about the event
“Excellent and valuable learning”
“Varied and relevant content plus really top mix of attendees to swap experiences with”
“Loved the memory training”
“Networking, balanced agenda, high profile speakers”
“Forum on ROI is a very good format would suggest to re-use it. Great!’
“Extremely well-organized and great quality of presenters and material”
Here’s what they learned
- How to add a future-centric focus to the Intelligence program and ensure holistic market coverage.
- How to integrate MI into key decision points and business processes.
- How to manage the portfolio of deliverables.
- How to utilize various tools to activate internal intelligence networks and facilitate a two-way information flow.
- How to establish a MI network that makes a real difference to your MI program. How to develop the consultative skills of your intelligence team. How to be transformed from an information hub into a strategic advisor.
- How to build an intelligence sharing culture that supports two-way communication. How to brand and promote MI internally.