GIA Conference Europe 2010 was a Resounding Success!
Theme: Best Practices in Strategic Market Intelligence
Dates: June 7-9, 2010
Venue: Finlandia Hall, Helsinki, Finland
Program: Download the Conference Brochure
Speakers come from renowned companies. The 2010 GIA Conference Europe featured Cisco Systems, Nokia, Procter & Gamble, Nycomed, Cintas, Orange UK, and Fujitsu.
A total of 125 delegates from the US, Europe and Middle East listened, asked questions, discussed, brainstormed, networked and exchanged name cards during the GIA Conference in Finland in June 2010. Without exception, 100% of the delegates said they would recommend the GIA Conference to others.
Overall, the delegates rated the GIA Conference an incredible average of above 4 out of 5 for all aspects, from its sessions, presentations to its overall administration.
How they rated the program (1 to 5)
- Pre-conference workshops 4.35
- Presentations 4.33
- Panel discussion 4.03
- Roundtable sessions 4.09
What else they loved about it
The case-driven agenda and practical learning experience
- “Good presentations! There were a lot of new things – nice surprise!!”
- “Got inspired, ideas, best practices and established contacts for benchmarking.”
- “Really enjoyed the workshops – scenario planning, best practices sharing, networking.”
- “No suppliers’ presentations. Nice mix of presentations, panels, workshops, events and networking. Well done!”
Seasoned market intelligence experts from leading global companies as presenters and facilitators
- “All the practitioners were top quality and hand picked.”
- “Excellent speakers, I got a lot more tools and insights now.”
The warm, friendly and open atmosphere
- “Enjoyed the advanced content and networking. Overall, fantastic work- and thought- stimulating atmosphere.”
- “Opportunity to learn from peers is great. Enjoyed the sessions, case studies and networking events!”
Useful conference tools and format to cater to delegates
- “Loved the Conference Plaza ahead of event – great idea to have GIA thought leadership brought to me.”
- “Good presentations. Sharing of documentation through Plaza – brilliant!”