Former Secretary-General of NATO is Keynote Speaker at GIA Conference Amsterdam
2015-02-17. M-Brain Conference (formerly GIA Conference) arranged by M-Brain today announced that Professor Jaap De Hoop Scheffer, former secretary-general of NATO, will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming market intelligence best practice sharing event in Amsterdam, The Netherlands between June 1 and 3, 2015.
Drawing from his political experience in international relations, De Hoop will talk about “A world in turmoil; navigating the unpredictable. Can international business cope?”. He will cover themes such as the shifting international panels of power, geopolitical ambitions of the major players and foreign policy instruments in the world of economics and business.
“Geo-political deviations, sustainability issues, a fragile economy, increase of consumer connectivity and mobility, are just some of the issues that businesses face today. The world is getting bolder. Competition is increasing and new competitors and substitutes are emerging. In order to grow and stay profitable, companies are exploring new, sometimes disruptive, business models. Many are going beyond their usual borders. This means that the market and competitive intelligence function will grow in importance. The better intelligence professionals can help decision makers understand market changes, strategic moves of competitors, customer behavior and consumer requirements, the better their companies can prepare for future growth. It is with these in mind that the M-Brain Conference (formerly GIA Conference) in June 2015 will address the changes in and expansion of the intelligence function”, said Joost Drieman, Chairman of M-Brain Conference (formerly GIA Conference) Amsterdam 2015.
The M-Brain Conference (formerly GIA Conference) Amsterdam 2015 will focus on three themes:
1. Deliver world class intelligence
- Learn to set up high impact intelligence programs
- Excel at managing strategies and intelligence on a macro level
- Become skilled at world class market intelligence needs analysis
- Discover data visualization, intelligence platform and dashboard best practices
- Learn internal sales tactics that build awareness of market intelligence
- Develop executive level communications skills
2. Develop market intelligence expertise to help grow your business faster than ever
- Understand your competitors and competitive stimulus in a global environment better
- Learn how to manage intelligence programs within high growth markets
- Understand the impact of analytics in directing investments
- Excel at scenario planning, market sizing and forecasting
3. Learn how to take full advantage of social media intelligence
- Learn advanced social media monitoring and intelligence techniques
- Benefit from real life examples and cases
The conference will also introduce special full-day workshops on social media monitoring and intelligence; scenario analysis for strategic planning; and competitor intelligence and simulation (war games).
Confirmed speakers for the market intelligence best practice sharing event so far include experts from Air Mauritius, Barclays Bank, Cintas, FrieslandCampina, Linde, NSN, Pirelli, Proximus (formerly Belgacom), Roche, and more.
Registrations for the event are open and early bird discounts close on March 15, 2015.
M-Brain Conferences (formerly GIA Conferences) are leading Strategic Market Intelligence events where business professionals can learn how leading companies apply high impact Market Intelligence to improve their decision-making. Speakers from leading global companies share best practices and case presentations. In addition, M-Brain Conferences (formerly GIA Conferences) include interactive workshops and panel discussions on current hot topics in the area of Strategic Market Intelligence. M-Brain Conferences (formerly GIA Conferences) focus strictly on delivering best-in-class educational programs.