M-Brain Singapore launches Masterclass on “Market Intelligence for Competitive Advantage”
M-Brain is launching a Masterclass on "Market Intelligence for Competitive Advantage", so companies in Singapore can perform better in gathering and analysing market intelligence and competitive data in their critical decisions.
In a dipstick poll in April-May 2015, M-Brain found that 31 percent of market intelligence managers in Singapore admitted to experiencing delays in crucial decisions due to a lack of information, while another 42 percent were unable to ascertain the impact of the lack of market intelligence.
To address this gap, M-Brain is launching a Masterclass on “Market Intelligence for Competitive Advantage”, so companies in Singapore can perform better in gathering and analysing market intelligence and competitive data in their critical decisions. M-Brain, the global information, technology and consulting services company will draw upon its global expertise and experience in helping companies develop world class market intelligence functions to outsmart their competitors – saving customers millions of dollars from better customer targeting, improving ROI on investments and reducing risks.
This practical two-day course on August 27-28, 2015 will include real-life examples from Asia and is tailored to help executives perform at a higher level with immediate benefit:
- Senior management: Gain superior analysis and insights into markets and competitors based on actionable intelligence; Build strategies that target the right markets to outsmart the competitors.
- Product Management: Assess future market size, segments, value chain and competition; direct or perceived. Protect customers from attack/acquisition. Increase market share.
- Marketing: Identify realisable market size and potential, optimum market positioning.
- Business development: Identify and assess changes in the competition and markets, assess future investments and alliances etc.
- Production: Anticipate when and how to expand or scale back capacity, create cost effective, sustainable supply chains to meet production demands better.
- Sales: Gain intelligence on competitors. Define market positioning verses competitors, and improve sales wins.
In addition, all participants are offered short complimentary diagnostic clinic sessions with M-Brain’s senior market intelligence expert, Kim Khoo, for advice on the needs of their company’s market intelligence functions.
“The Market Intelligence for Competitive Advantage Masterclass from M-Brain offers powerful methods and techniques with case studies, so that participants can apply their newly learned skills immediately in their organizations. We will demystify market and competitive intelligence techniques with hands-on exercises, useful templates, tools and techniques, including a team based competitive war-gaming exercise, using real-life companies,” said Mr. Murali Dharan, the Executive Trainer from M-Brain.
Participants will leave with:
- Market intelligence and Competitive Intelligence analysis frameworks, tools, techniques and processes,
- Templates on various strategy and tactics formulations using market intelligence,
- International case studies on market/competitive intelligence strategies; examples of best & worst practices, lessons learned.
- War-gaming experiences and templates to apply in competitive situations back at work, and
- Guides for competitive intelligence software tools, systems and process.
“In the M-Brain dipstick poll, 72 percent of Singapore market intelligence managers agreed that their companies benefitted from systematic market intelligence. Companies need to ensure their executives are equipped with the hands-on skills and international best practices to plan and executive market intelligence for winning strategies ““ the catch is successful implementation. For this reason, we are making this Masterclass as practical and hands-on as possible, and expect interest from executives in markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam,” said Duncan Falzon, Managing Director of M-Brain Singapore. “The Masterclass is great value for senior as well as middle-level managers who want to help their companies outperform their competition. The fee of S$2,500 can easily be recovered many times over in their first project back at work.”
About M-Brain www.m-brain.com
M-Brain is a global information, technology and consulting services company. We help our clients to navigate the turbulent and ever expanding business environment. We offer crucial external business information, and advise in its efficient management and utilisation. We turn information into actionable insights for daily decision-making and strategic planning. We call it Informed Leadership.
M-Brain is also the organiser of the M-Brain Conferences (formerly GIA Conferences) in Europe and USA, which are 100% recommended by those who have attended any of its 11 annual conferences to date.